You know the phrase “one of those days?” Well, January has turned into on of those MONTHS. I can’t believe how busy i’ve been or how fast it’s gone. Weeks have flown by without me really noticing, and that’s NOT a good sign. I really should write a real post, but this seemed easier, and more fun. Thanks Meagan! Take good care of sick Poppy. Maybe rehab will be good for her 🙂
Remember High School?
1) Where did you graduate from? Central Noble High School.
2) Did you have school pride? I guess. I was in the pep band…does that count?
3) Was your prom a night to remember? Junior prom was a heartbreaking ordeal. Senior prom involved a VERY bad magician we HAD to stay and watch, but it was still entertaining, I guess.
4) Do you own all 4 yearbooks? I do. Somewhere. One is an ugly green color. The other three are burgandy.
5) What was the worst trouble you ever got into? Nothing official, but I think rene and I caused a lot of trouble for a certain less than nice band director we had.
6) What kind of people did you hang out with? We had a small school, so pretty much everyone. Hung out with the theater people and the band people and the smart people….
7) What was your number 1 choice of college in HS? I honestly thought about UCLA, but ended up with IU, which was one of the three schools I applied to and was accepted to.
8) What radio station did you jam out to in high school? Uh… 97.3 in some form…it’s changed names and formats like 100 times since then, though.
9) Were you involved in any organizations or clubs? Oh yeah. Band, theater, National Honor Society, Spanish….all the really exciting things
10) What were your favorite classes in high school? English and anatomy.
11) Who was your big crush in high school? There were a couple, but probably Aaron whatshisname that was a year younger than me in school.
12) Would you say you’ve changed a lot since high school? Oh yeah.
13) What do you miss the most about it? No bills to pay. (amen, Meagan!) and being on stage a lot.
14) Your worst memory of high school? The fight Sara Snott started between Rene and I.
15) Did you have a car? My first car was a 1982 Renault Eagle. It was scary. But, it did the job it needed to do. Once Rene got stuck in the passenger seat because the seatbelt stuck. Nice.
16) What were your school colors? Burgandy and Gold
17) Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Howell before he up and moved. After that… Who knows. Ms. Knopp, maybe.
18) Did you own a cell phone in high school? No. They were big and bulky and no one used them.
19) Did you leave campus for lunch? Never, unless it was for the doctor.
20) If so, where was your fave place to go eat? Taco Bell catered in a couple times.
21) Were you always late to class? Never, and never without an excuse.
22) Did you ever have to stay for Saturday School? Nope.
23) Did you ever ditch? Nope. I guess a couple sick days I could have made myself go, but ditch, no.
24) When it comes time for the reunion will you be there? Nope. Didn’t go to 5, doubt I’ll go to 10. I mean, I can still name where a lot of the people in my class are!
25) Do you wish you were still in high school? No, but I wish I was still involved in theater like I was then and didn’t have bills to pay!