Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish! I have participated in the past, and loved this week’s top 10 so I thought I would jump back in!
June 17: Top 10 Books in my TBR Pile!
- Ruin and Rising. It’s fitting that this one comes out today. I’m dying to read it. I have so loved this entire series and I cannot wait for the resolution, even though I know I will be sad when it’s done.
- Finding Colin Firth. I love a good summertime read, and this one has all the elements: sweet story, unrequited love, slight obsession with a British superstar…what’s not to love?
- The Treatment. The program was an unexpected fun book to read last year, and I’m looking forward to reading the second part of the story!
- Isla and the Happily Ever After. Oh, Stephanie Perkins! I’ve been waiting and waiting and waiting for this one to come out, and the day is near! It’s going to be a great read, and a perfect summer book of fun!
- Black Ice. I have a love/frustrated affair wit Becca Fitzpatrick, but I am excited about this book. There were moments of brilliance in the Hush, Hush series, and I’m hoping this one is all the best of those books.
- Joyland. I’ve had it sitting in my pile for a year now. I just need to take the time to read it.
- S. JJ Abrams is a master of the details. I got this book for Christmas and haven’t started it, mostly because I know I haven’t had the time to give it proper attention. It might be the one that goes with me to my conference in July.
- To the Letter. Every summer reading list needs a good non-fiction book or two. This one is especially interesting to me because it’s about the lost art of letter writing and the power of the written word.
- Written in my Heart’s Own Blood. I thought Claire and Jamie’s story was over. If it’s not, I’m not done reading. Scottish history, romance, time travel. The Outlander series has always been a favorite of mine.
- Rooms. Do I really have to explain this one? So excited.
What about you? What’s in your TBR pile this summer?